Designer’s mid-century modern home filled with high-end finishes and luxe design is a show stopper! Featured in Charlotte Home and Garden (1-2016 issue) and Better Homes & Gardens (winter 2016 DIY issue). Thoughtful design and attention to every detail !
This 60’s tri-level home features a lower level “to die for” master suite complete with walk in closet and sitting room that opens onto the new back deck. Main floor living areas have great flow and the upper level includes 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths.
Situated in the popular Montclaire neighborhood, a Park Rd/South Blvd corridor neighborhood. Convenient to Southpark shopping and dining, the Blue Line commuter train, Park Rd Shopping, Montford Rd night life as well as SouthEnd galleries, vintage shops and design district. Quick jump to the freeway and for the frequent flyer, the Charlotte – Douglas International Airport is only 8.8 miles away.
Features of Note
- 4 bedrooms
- Lower level Master Suite features a custom walk in closet and sitting area
- 3 Full Baths
- Custom interior paint and wall paper
- Designer light fixtures
- Custom window treatments
- Renovated kitchen and baths done with a vintage period flair
- Vaulted ceiling in the light filled main living area
- New energy efficient windows (2016)
- Newly constructed back deck with new double door entry
- Architectural shingle roof (2015)
- Exterior paint and architectural detail (2016)
- Fenced yard that feature a modern horizontal wood gate
- Large level .3 acre lot
- Popular Montclaire neighborhood
- Close proximity to SouthPark shopping complex,SouthEnd design/gallery district, Blue Line commuter train and 8.8 miles to Charlotte Douglas International Airport
|Address:||1824 Tamworth Dr|
|Property Type:||Mid-Century Tri-Level|